- Used for NDLM, Apna CSC, Jeevan Pramaan, Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS), VTP
- Certified for Aadhaar Authentication, by UIDAI - STQC
- Image resolution: 500 dpi.Supported by Anaxee' Service center
- It is plug & play device which clients have to test before using it with other software. This device can not be used for SIM activation
- Please read the instruction manual carefully and thoroughly before using this product for the first time.
|8 x 4 x 4.1 cm
|Item model number
|• ISO compliant, • Low image distortion - Startek's FM220U is less than 1%., • Choice to set different security levels for different application FRR/FAR demand
|FM220 Fingerprint Scanner
|Number Of Items
|Has Auto Focus
Portable fingerprint scanner
FM220 is a fingerprint scanner from the house of Startek. The device can capture digital fingerprints and signatures. It captures images up to a maximum resolution of 500 dpi.
A stand-alone device that can be used for verification, enrollment and identification through biometrics.
Device with encryption and digital signature
Weighing 109 grams and measuring 8 x 4 x 4.1 cms, this white fingerprint scanner is surely a compact device. You can easily carry it along with you wherever you go.
This plug and play device comes with a cable. Connect it to a computer or laptop to get started. The security features on this device can be customised according to users' needs.
Device with multiple features
Startek Anaxee FM220 is an all-in-one device that can be used for various purposes.
Some of them include eKYC verification, Aadhaar card corrections and activation, for bank purposes, capturing digital signatures, voting verifications, company member verifications, scanning fingerprints and more.