Su-kam CS335K 3 Phase Input & 3 Phase Output Sine Wave Inverter (5 KVA, 180 V)
Colossal DSP Sine Wave Inverters Technology DSP based PWM technology using IGBT
A healthier alternative to generators Su-Kam's DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series, powered with reliable, regulated and stabilized Pure Sine Wave Output is a complete power generation system that is suitable for all types of commercial establishments and is capable of running everything from Lights to Air Conditioners and Lifts to Elevators, in a most cost effective manner.
Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter supplies pure power, which is actually purer than even the power supplied by the grid, and is 100% safe to run the most sophisticated, expensive and sensitive office equipment, silently. It has already established itself as a most reliable option to generators at banks/ATM’s, hospitals, petrol pumps and shopping malls to name a few.
DSP based PWM Technology using IGBT
Su-kam Sine Wave Inverter (5 KVA, 180 V),CS335K
Colossal DSP Sine Wave Inverters is compatible with Solar and can be used as solar inverter.
- Safe for sensitive equipment: The power produced by Su-Kam Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series is 100% pure power, which is purer than the power supplied from the grid. This makes it absolutely safe to run even the most sensitive electronic equipment.
- Heavy Duty Usage:Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series, available as standard as well as customized solutions from 5 KVA to 100 KVA, are ideal for all types of commercial establishments like offices, showrooms, shopping malls, hospitals, hotels, schools, labs, petrol pumps, banks, telecom towers, ATMs and BPOs etc.
Download CatalogueSend Enquiry
- Pollution Free:Unlike a generator, Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series runs on batteries therefore, is completely non-polluting and can be comfortably placed in any working environment.
- Ease of Operation:Su-Kam's DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series automatically switches on to the battery mode during a power cut, thereby saving you the hassle of manually starting the system. There is no startup delay between power cut and resumption of back-up power. Also it does not require inflammable fuel to be stored, restocked and poured.
- Low Running Cost: Su-Kam's DSP Sine Wave Inverters – Colossal Series produces and draws only the required amount of power from the battery, thereby maintaining a low running cost.
- Easy to Install:Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverters – Colossal Series can be connected to any three phase supply (single phase units also available) and can be easily installed anywhere ... on any floor.
- High Efficiency and Reliability:The technology used and the choice of high performance components mean that Su-Kam DSP Sine wave Inverter – Colossal Series can obtain exceptional performance and efficiency levels, from very low footprint and dimensions.
- Advanced Communication:Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series is equipped with an advanced LCD display which provides information regarding status, remedial actions needed, battery level, load level to name a few.
- Battery Care System:Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series consists of a range of features designed to optimize battery performance and enhance the battery life.
- Extended Power Back-up Time: ?Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series has an option where the user can increase the number of additional batteries to thus increasing the back-up power, according to the requirements.
- Su-Kam's Soft Start Technology:Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series incorporates Soft Start Technology, which does not allow high startup currents from large inductive loads to shut down the inverter. Soft Start also improves inverter operation.
- Cold Start:The Cold Start function of Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series enables the user to also start the inverter in Battery mode, in the absence of power from the mains (Grid Power). It also has the unique advantage of being compatible with your exiting generator i.e. it can charge batteries from grid power as well as power produced by generators. The user can also integrate it with solar power to charge the batteries by using external solar charge controller.
Application:Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series is an ideal replacement for the generator and can power appliances from a simple fan to even elevators at shopping malls and large industries.
Ratings 5kVA 7.5kVA 10kVA 15kVA 20kVA 25kVA 30kVA 40kVA 50kVA 65kVA 80kVA 100kVA
Type 3 phase input - 3 phase output Series
Pure Sine Wave Inverter Technology DSP based PWM Technology using IGBT
Input Supply 3 Phase, 4 Wire
Voltage Range 280-465V AC (P-P)/145-270V(AC)(p.p)
Frequency Range 45-55 Hz/155-65Hz